Tuesday 15 March 2016

We have been creating a fantastic Habitat display in the classroom- come in and have a look! Here is some of the descriptive writing we have written about specific animals- Can you guess which animals we are writing about? Which habitat would they live in?

What am I?
My skin is scailee my tong is black
with a scailee sliveree tail. Watch out
I will bite you and I will jump of the
scary bushes.
Written by Cillian


What am I?

My body is whit and fluffy  and I have

a black head. I like to leap over the wall.

Written by Amelia C


What am I?
I am brown and heay.  I like to swing on
On vayns. When I jump I am very happy
I make a funny noise. Whach out I mayn’t
Steel your banarnas.
Written by Brooke C


What am I?
Sometimes I slide on my tummy but
I waddle too. I’m non for my sliding
And I live in the Polar Regions. I like
My habitat because I like the freezing
Cold.
Written by Lara


What am I?

I have 8 legs and they are long and thin lick a
jiraffes nec but I have a big head too. I love to
swim in the water.
Written by Lily


What am I?

I have a beck and peck at trees. With
My beck I peck at worms. I have colourful
Feathers.

Written by Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment